How you can Help!
Our ultimate goal is to be a holistic outpatient mental health service provider to individuals to promote and sustain healthy families and communities.
To provide comprehensive, integrated mental health, substance abuse, and mental retardation-developmental disability services that promote the health and quality of life of our community members.
At Hosanna Ministries we offer respect, value, and trust to each consumer. We offer accessibility, affordability, sensitivity, and a cultural relationship with commitment, honesty, and full cooperation.
We invest in our consumers with the highest professional accountability and ethics, we build together a safe and nurturing environment.
We ask that you make a commitment to support our annual appeal by making a cash donation.
For the next five years, our goal is $40 million and we hope that you will be able to make a contribution. Your generosity will make a difference in our community by allowing us to continue our work.
We will show our appreciation for your contribution
- You, your company or your family’s generosity will be listed on the agency’s website.
- Listed in upcoming events, brochures that are given to consumers and visitors.
- Dr. Maul will reference you, your family or your company for an entire week on his daily hourly counseling and teaching program on the internet and other radio platforms.
- Audio commercial will be played on our talk shows and internet radio program.
Our Annual Giving/Partners
- Diamond: $250,000 or more
- Platinum: $100,000 - $249,999
- Gold: $70,000 - $99,999
- Silver: $ 50,000-$69,999
- Ruby: $4,000 - $9,999
- Emerald: $35,000 - $49,499
- Sapphire: $20,000-$34,499
- Pearl: $10,000-$19,999
- Opal: $500-$999
- Amethyst: $1-499
Who can become our Annual Giving Partners
- Federal Agencies
- State Agencies
- County Agencies
- City Agencies
- Fundraising Organizations
- Contracted Services
You can become a partner by making any kind of donations listed below:
(a) Grants (b) Individual Gifts (c) Cloud Funding (d)Donations
Need more information, please feel free to contact us.